Eveready-Kestrel Telecommunications systems use a multiple power source hybrid solution to create energy efficient autonomous base stations.
Combining the best option power generation capabilities of wind, solar and diesel the Eveready-Kestrel multiple power source hybrid system has the following key advantages:
- Significantly reduce the reliance on diesel and its associated storage and transport cost.
- Increased reliability and maximum efficiency.
- A comprehensive, intelligent control system, (the patented Kestrel voltage limiter) which allows compatibility between wind turbines and solar systems.
- The unique Kestrel wind turbine technology with the following advantages over other wind turbines, which maximizes output in all wind regimes:
- The passive, patented pitch control which eliminates wind turbine over speeding without cut out.
- An aerofoil blade system which enhances energy capture.
- Industry leading low wind performance and cut-in wind speed.
- Axial flux technology for better generator thermal management and output.
- Download the brochure
- Wind Turbines